Words of wisdom

Words of wisdom

Monday, April 22, 2019

I'VE MOVED MY BLOG TO MY OWN DOMAIN!



   After years of blogging, I have finally made the move to my own domain!!

         http://www.myhomeontheroam.com

I will be blogging lots - beginning May 18th - when I fly to Paris and begin wandering throughout Europe, the UK and a bit of Ireland for the entire summer. I hope you will make the move to my new site and continue to travel along with me in words and pictures.

You will need to copy and paste the above link into your browser.  Once you are on the new site, you will find a little widget where you can sign-up with your email address.  Then each time I upload a new blog post, you'll receive it in your mailing box.

Until Paris....

ReAnn


4 comments:

  1. can't wait to read about your Summer adventures. Gary and I just returned from a little over 2 weeks in Ireland. It was my third visit and I will definitely go back. I would like to read again some more of your original blogs from your early days. How do I find that site? I am already signed up to read from your new domain.
    Cousin Jane

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice post. it is very interesting and informative. Thank you for the sharing.

    Hiking Gear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. Now i need to my bolg, you can play game fun, action here :
    Types of Fishing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks for the information, do not forget to visit my blog too.
    Outdoor Arrow

    ReplyDelete