Words of wisdom

Words of wisdom

Friday, April 26, 2019

I thank each and every one of you for following this blog for so many years. I do hope you’ll decide to follow my adventures in words in pictures on my new website http://www.MyHomeOnTheRoam.com.
To do so, go to my new site and click on the BLOG link at the top of the Home page. You will see at the top right side of this page a little blue widget that says Following My Home on the Roam”. Once you click on this link a small window will pop-up that looks like this -


You need to enter your email address and if you don’t already have a WordPress account, you will need go to Create a New Account. This allows you to not only follow my blog and many of the other wonderful blogs that WordPress hosts.

Thanks and I look forward to your joining me in Paris in just 3 weeks!



5 comments:


  1. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing! safariors

    ReplyDelete

  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
    stylent

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
    Safariors Guide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prize Bond Theme Provides by Government of Pakistan
    It's the best opportunity to attempt your luck with the astounding venture of it. Many reasons and speculations would put your mind over the possibility that you should place yourself into the process of the nbp opportunity attributable to our diverse system of mechanism and preparing data. As we talk about the investment, at that point for such a large number of the general population prize bond are removed to be a standout amongst the essential vehicles without a doubt.
    Visit for more info: prize bond result

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Friend,

    Congratulation to you. I am happy after reading your post that you have posted in this blog. Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this. I am looking for your next update.

    Thanks a lot!

    UV Lamp Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete