Words of wisdom

Words of wisdom

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Number of Road Warriors Continues to Grow!



Meet Cody the Citty!

I adopted him from the local Humane Society on Sunday. He is a big, fat, lovable cat who they guess is between the ages of 4-6 years. He had been someone's pet and was found just out wandering. He is - guessing - 1/2 Siamese and 1/2 long-haired something. He has big, beautiful blue eyes and a whole lot of Siamese beige/white in his coloring. He was a matted-mess when the HS found him, so he has been bathed and shaved with only his head, tail and paws left long (like a lion).

He has made himself right at home in Winnie and likes to sleep on the bed looking out a window or under the front seats. Nightime finds him on my lap watching TV or curled up in the bend of my legs when I go to bed.

It's nice to have someone to 'talk to' and cuddle with. I've missed Princess (who chose to remain 'in the South' with Sean) more than I thought I would. I really considered getting a GoldenDoodle which a local breeder was advertising. They are so-o-o-o-o cute. But at 80-90 lbs. and $650 I thought, naw, too big and expensive for a travelin' RV dog.

So Cody and I are doing just fine and he will greet you and demand a rub whenever you chose to come visit us!

Until next time.....take care of each other.

ReAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment